Spring usually means POTHOLES start popping up in Syracuse, NY! At Rudy Schmid Total Car Care, we can take care of your vehicle’s suspension after an unhappy meeting with a pothole! There are also a few other things to watch out for during our Central New York spring days:
- Because of April showers, roads may be wet and if the temps drop a little, they will be slick and possibly have black ice – be careful!
- Watch for puddles that may be hiding potholes – and slow down so you don’t splash pedestrians!
- Quickly changing spring temperatures can create fog and mist, which lead to reduced visibility.
- If it’s raining, don’t forget to turn on your headlights when you turn on your wipers!
- Many drivers simply aren’t as careful as they are when there’s snow on the ground. This is when common sense can save a life: Drive at a reasonable speed and don’t assume that just because the temperature is warmer, that the roads are any safer.
- Spring is also the perfect time to get your vehicle RustChecked – give us a call and set up an appointment!
[su_button url=”https://www.rudyschmid.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Spring-Driving-Tips-from-Rudy-Schmid.pdf” target=”blank” background=”#bb2200″ icon=”icon: download”]Spring Driving Tips[/su_button]