Steering and Suspension Repair
Does your vehicle need shock or suspension repair? Rudy Schmid can help! You may need shock or strut repairs if you notice one or more of the following issues:
- Vehicle wobbles or leans on turns
- Shock or strut bodies are dented
- Vehicle dips or slants forward when brakes are applied
- Fluid drips out of the shock or strut body
- Vehicle squeaks when steered
- Cupped or uneven tire wear
- Unwarranted bouncing after hitting a pot hole or road bump
- Mounts or bushings are worn down
- Rough, bumpy or shaky ride
Suspension or steering repair may be necessary when you are experiencing squeaks or squawks when riding over bumps in the road, excessive bouncing, pulling or steering wheel vibrations. Whether you drive a passenger vehicle, a limousine, or a commercial vehicle, let Rudy Schmid perform a suspension and steering diagnosis. We’ll determine the problem and let you know what suspension or steering repair is necessary to get your vehicle back to a safe driving condition.
Contact Us Today!
For Service, call: 315-422-4333